- Never admitting when I fart.
- Talking to myself in the shower.
- Carelessness with keys, sunglasses, and wallets.
- Chronically avoiding the green bin chore.
- Never hanging my towels up to dry.
- Reading in bed.
- Red wine.
- Not brushing my hair.
- A soft spot for ugly nail polish colours.
- Takeout burritos.
- Lecturing people on things that I know only marginally more than they do - this would be mansplaining if I had a penis, but I don't.
- Hectoring foreigners into trying on a Canadian accent.
- Not doing dishes.
- Everything at the Bulk Barn.
- Wasabi peas.
- Coke Zero.
- Cheap books.
- Revenge fantasies, usually involving spit and a Bond-villain-like treatise on why I hate that person.
- Secretly hating yoga.
- Clothes that are too small but I keep trying anyway.
- Bad moods.
- Wearing my shoes until they literally fall off my feet in tatters.
- Being slightly rude to people I've slept with's girlfriends.
- Self-loathing hangovers.
- Caramel cheesecake.
Monday, August 20, 2012
List of Vices
I have a long list of vices. Here are some of them: